Plane Rotating Sifter is TQLM series flat rotary screen. It is to separate bigger impurities and smaller impurities than wheat from the wheat making use of the rotation of the screen body. It adopts the enclosed screen body, featuring good air tightness and less air pollution.
Best Quality Plane rotating rotary sifter for animal feed
The plan rotary sifter has 2 screens with one motor. It can remove the big size impurities which in the wheat.
It can improve the quality of the wheat flour finally. It has different capacit and model for your choose according with your need. Steady work and long work life are advantures.
1. Use special balance approach, to ensure the fully balance ofinertia force of every direction during the motor process of sifter planar.
2. Use flexible support in the tail, has the characteristic of small vibration and lower noisy.
3. The materials movement track are respectively circular, elliptic and reciprocalrectilinearmotion in the former, middle and back of the screen machine, so it has the features of large capacity and high efficiency.
4. Equiped with self-cleaning device, avoid mesh clogging.
5. Fully enclosed structure, avoid the dust outleakage, protect working environment.
6. The equipment is welded by high qualified steel.
7. The drive motor adopts Siemens or Wannan motor (a leading motor manufacturer
in China which is located in the south of Anhui Province).
8. The steel of screen mesh is made of manganese steel punched holes, wear-resistance, longer service life.
Plane Rotating Sifter or Rotary Flat Screen is mainly using planar rotary motion and equipped with corresponding specifications of screen surface to separate impurities from raw grain in order to achieve the purpose of cleaning raw grain. It can be used in the cleaning process of grain and oil processing plants and grain crushing workshop of distillery to remove impurities from raw grain according to grain size, meanwhile can remove parts of light impurities and can also be used in cleaning wheat, corn, rape seed, soybeen, barley, rice, peanuts, etc.